B2B Marketing Specialist
TurinTech uses AI to create and optimise AI automatically, empowering enterprise to transform business with smart and efficient AI solutions.
At TurinTech, we make AI scalable. We partner with the world’s most prestigious institutions to advance research in AI optimisation. Our Product EvoML, the world’s first Evolutionary Optimisation Platform, enables both tech and business users to automatically build, optimise and deploy AI at scale. EvoML has been used by leading companies to build more profitable trading algorithms, develop hyper-personalised consumer goods products, create more accurate health diagnosis software and more.
We are seeking a B2B Marketing Specialist to join our marketing team. This is an unique opportunity to embed yourself in a fast-growing deep tech company. You will drive digital marketing plans and marketing efficiency for TurinTech.
What you'll do:
- Drive our digital marketing programs and optimisation programs to drive leads through the marketing funnel.
- Developing and executing marketing strategies that increase the efficiency of our marketing funnels. .
- Partnering with content marketers to analyse content and ensure correct alignment across all channels.
- Experimenting on channels, landing pages, and creatives, and to enforce the digital experience of our prospects. .
- Manage and share program analysis results to understand ROI and support budgeting decisions.
- Work with teams across the organisation to bring together data used to measure marketing campaign effectiveness.
Who you are:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s in marketing or related discipline
- 2-3 years in a marketing role, preferably with enterprise B2B SaaS applications
- Skilled in inbound marketing and sales strategies, best practices and knowledge
- In-depth working knowledge of Google Analytics, AdWords, Google Suite, Microsoft Office Suite, Facebook, Twitter, and other forms of media
- Experience in search engine optimisation and marketing (SEO and SEM) and expertise in web analytics and tracking implementation
- Excellent English skills; written and verbal communication are required
At TurinTech you will get to
- Work with a talented, passionate and ambitious team from different backgrounds and continents
- Work at one of the most promising deep tech startups who is backed by top VC firms
- Take ownership and contribute to a wide variety of projects that make no one day is like another