We’re building the world’s smartest and most scalable AI optimisation platform to optimise and evolve generic software, such as AI systems and Machine Learning applications. We are looking for a talented Data Science Engineer with a passion for data science and scalable systems who is excited at the opportunity to be involved with everything between feature planning, implementation, testing and architecture of a best in the class system.
Our data science team are deeply curious and phenomenal problem solvers. We are building a revolutionary platform that is on the cutting edge of research and technology. As a data science team, we all work very closely with each other. We don’t believe in working in silos, we make sure people with different skills work together and help each other, starting with where you physically sit at our headquarters in City of London. We look forward to seeing your application!
Research various techniques of Machine Learning and Metaheuristics optimisation. Design and implement new features to meet clients’ requirements. Discuss and collaborate with teammates on various research and engineering topics. Report research findings in writing or present them to the team.
What you will do
- Assist other data scientists in analysing and investigating the existing machine learning models generated by the EvoML platform.
- Support new optimisation algorithms development.
- Assist in developing new plugins and features .
- Assist in developing new feature selection and feature engineering techniques for specific customer datasets.
- Assist in Implementing latest production-ready ML models that run on clients’ data centers.
Who you are
- You hold at least a Master’s degree in Computer Science, a related field, or equivalent practical experience. Holding PhD degree in Computer Science or a related field is a plus.
- You have at least 3 years of industrial experience in machine learning algorithm or software development; or at least 3 years of academic experience in software engineering or machine learning area.
- You have extensive experience in 2 programming languages (e.g., Python, Java, C++ etc)
- You have research and/or work experience in Systems, Data Structures, Software Design, Algorithms, or Architecture.
- You have experience working with different machine learning algorithms, optimisation algorithms or meta-heuristic algorithms.
- You have excellent communication skills with both engineering and research people to support and deliver cross-departmental projects
- You can demonstrate a passion for technology and engineering through relevant extracurricular activities e.g., side projects, blogs, engagement with the wider tech community.
- You are motivated to build and manage new features or new products, and you are motivated to come up with new ideas to improve existing features/products.
- You are motivated to learn new things, and can successfully apply new knowledges to real-world problems.
At TurinTech you will get
- Generous holiday allowance (28 days) – we encourage everyone to use their allowance!
- Company pension scheme
- Monthly team dinners
- Annual company dinners
- Team-building activities
- Central London location
- Central London Luxury Gym membership