Junior Data Scientist
TurinTech uses AI to create and optimise AI automatically, empowering enterprise to transform business with smart and efficient AI solutions.
At TurinTech, we make AI scalable. We partner with the world’s most prestigious institutions to advance research in AI optimisation. Our Product EvoML, the world’s first Evolutionary Optimisation Platform, enables both tech and business users to automatically build, optimise and deploy AI at scale. EvoML has been used by leading companies to build more profitable trading algorithms, develop hyper-personalised consumer goods products, create more accurate health diagnosis software and more.
We are seeking a Junior Data Scientist to join our research team. This is an unique opportunity to embed yourself in a fast-growing deep tech company. Our research team at TurinTech advances the research in automatic ML model generation and optimisation using the latest cutting-edge approaches in feature selection/engineering, model tuning, model explainability and other parts of the ML process.
What you'll do:
- Analyse and investigate the existing machine learning models generated by the EvoML platform.
- Add new optimisation algorithms that can further optimise new models.
- Develop new plugins and features to improve EvoML functionality.
- Develop new feature selection and feature engineering techniques for specific customer datasets.
- Implement latest production-ready ML models that run on clients’ data centers.
Who you are:
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, computer science, mathematics or a related field. Master or PhD degree in Computer Science or related fields is a plus.
- 1+ years’ experience with performing hands on Data Science and Machine Learning.
- Visualisation skills using R, Python or other languages and frameworks.
- Knowledge of advanced statistical techniques and concepts and experience with applications.
At TurinTech you will get to
- Benefit from state-of-the-art AI technologies and open source libraries based on our award-winning research
- Expose to real-world AI problems with our leading customers across various industries
- Work with a talented, passionate and ambitious team from different backgrounds and continents
- Work at one of the most promising deep tech startups who is backed by top VC firm
- Take ownership and contribute to a wide variety of projects that makes no one day is like another