TurinTech uses AI to create and optimise AI automatically, empowering enterprise to transform business with smart and efficient AI solutions.
At TurinTech, we make AI scalable. We partner with the world’s most prestigious institutions to advance research in AI optimisation. Our Product EvoML, the world’s first Evolutionary Optimisation Platform, enables both tech and business users to automatically build, optimise and deploy AI at scale. EvoML has been used by leading companies to build more profitable trading algorithms, develop hyper-personalised consumer goods products, create more accurate health diagnosis software and more.
We are seeking a Senior Tester to join our product team. This is an unique opportunity to embed yourself in a fast-growing deep tech company. You will design and execute tests to ensure the high quality and performance of EvoML.
What you'll do:
- Generating test plans and test cases from product specifications and requirements.
- Provide estimates for test design and execution.
- Contribute towards test planning activities.
- Work closely with developers, Business Analysts and Product Owners within the team, to develop and maintain test plans and test specifications.
Who you are:
- 2+ Years of experience within a role of Software Tester/Senior tester
- Experience of using test management tools e.g. Jira, Xray
- Strong manual testing experience of working with integrated web-based systems and mobile applications
- Demonstrable functional testing experience
- Experience of testing throughout the full software development life cycle
- Basic SQL knowledge
- Experience of writing BDD scenarios and using automation tools
- Knowledge of API test tools
At TurinTech you will get to
- Work with a talented, passionate and ambitious team from different backgrounds and continents
- Work at one of the most promising deep tech startups who is backed by top VC firms
- Take ownership and contribute to a wide variety of projects that make no one day is like another