At TurinTech, we make AI scalable. We partner with the world’s most prestigious institutions to advance research in AI optimisation. Our Product EvoML, the world’s first Evolutionary Optimisation Platform, enables both tech and business users to automatically build, optimise and deploy AI at scale. EvoML has been used by leading companies to build more profitable trading algorithms, develop hyper-personalised consumer goods products, create more accurate health diagnosis software and more.
We are seeking a UX/UI Engineer to join our product team. You will work together with our CTO to shape our EvoML product, develop new features to solve real-world business problems.
What you'll do:
- Conduct User Research and Market Research on Product Design independently and with other team members.
- Plan product features using mind maps together with product owner and the rest of the team.
- Design wireframes that communicate clearly how to navigate and transition between features and functions.
- Design prototypes that simulate fully what the final products looks like.
- Offer UX solutions to streamline the physical, emotional and cognitive efforts the user experiences.
- Offer UI design solutions to make the web page accessible, unique and pleasant with other illustrators and designers.
- Work with the developers to revise the look and functionality of the final product.
- Delivering consistent, excellent, customer-focused design solutions.
Who you are:
- Experienced in UX/UI design for 3+ years (essential), with a strong digital portfolio showing examples of your work and processes.
- Experienced in Machine learning and data science area (desired).
- Creative use of colour, font, layout, texts, graphics, and multi-media for a variety of scenarios.
- Logical and organised for clear and smooth user navigation.
- Familiar with the cutting-edge design practices in the Software Industry.
- Software savvy especially in using Figma, Adobe XD, Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, MS PowerPoint, Sketch, InVision, Visio, HTML, and CSS (SCSS).
- A clear communicator of creative workflow processes and ideas.
- Able to manage deadlines and prioritise tasks while multitasking.
- Self-driven and willing to learn. Not afraid to take initiatives
- A Bachelor's degree in product design, web design or related fields (preferred).
At TurinTech you will get to
- Generous holiday allowance (28 days) - we encourage everyone to use their allowance!
- Company pension scheme
- Monthly team dinners
- Annual company dinner
- Central London location
- Unlimited artisan coffee
- Fresh fruits, nuts and other snacks provided